Suprasite and SupraSight – Graphics and Design
Graphics & Design and UX – How Web Sites are Built?
- Author make creative decisions about content of Web Site: personal info, advertising, announce business products or services, catalogs, photographs, illustrations, descriptions, order forms, directories, instruction, newsletters, chat forums, feedback forums,
- Author make creative decisions about how pages will look and feel: backgrounds, logos, images, image maps, thumbnail-to blowup pics,
- Author assembles all materials: text, graphics, sound clips, charts, images, etc.
- Author organizes information in a way that is easily navigable and organized.
- Author codes web pages and hyperlinks between them
- Author converts all graphic formats into appropriate file formats (gifs, jpegs, etc.) and sound files into appropriate formats (ra, au, wav, mpegs, etc.).
- Author uploads files and any other files used: images, sound clips, etc. to server and into proper directory.
- Author checks files using browsing software to see if files are loading correctly.